Visions and Values
We are committed to being responsible employers, responsible members of the community, and to operating our business in an ethical manner.
Our strategic vision is to be ‘a customer focused supplier to the UK construction industry and to be recognised for providing innovative products and services solutions in a spirit of collaboration for the success of all stakeholders’.
Our values are embodied in our commitment to corporate social responsibility. In tandem with other Ibstock PLC companies, we require our managers to conduct business in a socially responsible manner.
- We acknowledge our mistakes quickly without fear of retribution and learn from these mistakes.
- We operate in a 'no blame' environment.
- We are honest & transparent in our dealings with Colleagues, Customers and Suppliers.
- We constantly appraise our staff and encourage feedback via a formal employee survey.
- Empowerment and training provide information
- We are committed to the environment, quality and health & safety
- We say what we do and do what we say
- We are reliable, fair, consistent and show integrity
- We strive for continuous improvement and a 'right first time' attitude in all that we do
- Benchmarking our performance in a pre-requisite to our improvement activity
- We have a strong respect for people
- It is in the interests all stakeholders that we maintain our profitability
- Profit is an enabler to our continued existence and development, both company and individually, and not an end in itself
- We will seek to grow our business as an investment for all stakeholders
- We seek to establish strategic partnering where appropriate
- We encourage the total integration and early involvement of any supply chain in which we are involved
- Team working has become part of our way of life
- We work WITH our Colleagues, Customers and Suppliers
- We desire a seamless flow of information across our organisation and in any project we are involved
- There is recognition of 'partnered' customers
- We wish to be leaders in Innovation within our markets in terms of products, services and processes
- Innovation is the key to our continued success
- We encourage a culture of Controlled Experimentation and Creativity
- We include our Customers and Suppliers in our innovation processes and innovate on their behalf
- We recognise the creativity of our people
- Everyone is responsible for Customer Satisfaction
- Our strategy is driven by customer needs
- We constantly appraise our customers' satisfaction and carry out a national survey to a pre determined timescale
- We seek to delight our customers, both external and internal, by going that 'extra mile'
- We are a "Can Do" company.