Mono Pitch Dry Ridge
The Mono Pitch Dry Ridge system can be used with the following
- Plain tile
It is important to state the tile profile when ordering the dry
1. Fix a batten to the outside wall to aid the fixing and
alignment of the mono-ridge tiles.
2. If using a non vapour permeable (HR) underlay leave a 5mm gap
at the top of the roof for ventilation. If using a vapour permeable
(LR) underlay there is no need to leave a 5mm gap.
When using Centurion, Senator or V2 tiles it is recommended that a
vapour permeable underlay is used. If a non-permeable underlay is
used, a mono-pitch felt spacer will be required, fitted to each
Note: With these products, depending on the
roof pitch, it may be necessary to adjust the top tiling batten so
that the front leading edge of the mono-ridge tile sits firmly on
top of the profiled top filler.
3. Position the top tiling batten in the desired position.
4. Tile the roof in the normal manner.
5. Place a block-end mono ridge at the gable end at the same
time interlock two top fillers together locating them under the
Secure the block end with 2 x 45mm 8 gauge s/s screws through the
two holes in the vertical leg.
6. Lay subsequent mono-ridge tiles and top fillers positioning a
ridge to ridge seal between each mono-ridge as you proceed.